Table of Contents
- Top 8 Best Cheap Baby Monitors Under $100 (2019 Reviews)
- Top 5 Best Baby Monitor For iPhone (2019 Reviews)
- Top 5 Best Baby Monitor With Camera and Night Vision (2019 Reviews)
- Top 5 Best Wifi Baby Monitor Under $100 to $150 (2019 Reviews)
- Top 5 Best Angelcare Baby Monitor (2019 Reviews)
- Detail review 4 of best video baby monitor
Every parent who’s ever wondered, “what happens with my kid when the lights go out?” or “what is our baby doing when I am not stay close and keep him in my eyes?” will have a very effective way to answer these question: best video baby monitor. As I said many times in previous posts, video baby monitor is really helpful for parents. A best baby monitor will help you very much in monitoring your baby as well as bring you a peace of mind.
In last post, I provided you some table to compare baby monitors indifferent types for some certain situation. When choosing a baby monitor, you should base on your motive behind your purchase and your income level to choose the right one for you. If you are still confused about which type of baby monitor you should choose, let’s read our tips about what is the best baby monitor. However, this is story for those who are still confused. So now, I will mention to best video baby monitor. This will help you choose the best and most suitable one among various choice on Amazon.
Detail review 4 of best video baby monitor
1. iBaby M6T HD Wi-Fi Digital Baby Video Camera Monitor
The iBaby video monitor M6T is a smart Wi Fi baby monitor which can stream real-time video to internet and allow multi-users in the same time. So, if you need a baby monitor to watch your baby from your office, you should choose iBaby M6T. Followings are its special points and features:
- 720p HD video resolution with night vision and 360 degree pan, 110 degree tilt
This provide clear images and smooth movement. Therefore, you can adjust the angles and even zoom for clearer images.
- Two-way audio
This lets you easily communicate with the other sides (may be your partner or baby sister) without making phone-call or texting. This is an effective way to keep connected with your family.
- Smart alert mode
You can customize alert mode in many ways. Especially, even when you are talking on phone or your phone is busy, you still receive alarm if there is something wrong with your baby. So, you can have peace of mind even when you are so busy. And, you will not miss any signal from cameras.
- Music playing and voice recording with replay
This feature helps you easily calm your baby down if he cries or in tough time. Hence, you do not need to worry about move to nursery to soothe your baby.
- Unlimited-users access.
This is a very remarkable feature of this baby monitor. You can invite and share video for your partners, family members or babysitter. This not only keep your connected with family but also ensure your baby safe and sound with monitor from many people.
- Temperature and humidity information
It’s very convenient for you to see the information and ask baby sister to adjust temperature in baby’s room if it turns too hot or too cold.
iBaby Monitor M6T also cannot mount wall by itself and need added device if you want to place it on wall, however, 360 degree pan and 110 degree tilt are plus point to overcome this shortage because this provides wide viewing angle. With benefits it brings, iBaby Monitor M6T is a smart choice for any parents who are looking for a value-for-money monitor.
Moreover, in same series of M6 model, you can have two other choices M6S and M6 baby monitor. For further information about these baby monitor, let’s take a look at them in our an in-depth iBaby Monitor M6 Review.
2. Infant Optics DXR-8 Video Baby Monitor
This Infant Optics DXR-8 is really the most impressive and best video baby monitor. This absolutely is not coincident when customers who bought and used this baby monitor rate 4.3 out of 5 stars for Infant Optics DXR-8 for it to be 1st best seller on Amazon. With great range up to 750 ft. and long lasting battery of about 6 to 10 hours, DXR-8 has put a good impression on people who used it.
Not really outstanding in design with common separate parts: monitor and receiver, this model brings impressive experience with its features. So, let’s find out what special things are?
- Interchangeable lens function
This is one of the most outstanding features that Infant Optics DXR-8 provide. This feature allows customers to use suitable lens for suitable view angle in certain situation.
- Remote pan/tilt and zoom for further convenience
- Power saving mode function
This function allows users to put screen off while still keep audio. To resume screen, you just have to press a button.
- This baby monitor also send an alarm when the battery runs low or device is out of range. Hence, you can ensure your device is in best mode.
Different from iBaby M6T, Infant Optics DXR-8 is a wireless not smart wifi baby monitor. So, for those who worry about privacy system of wifi baby monitor, they can keep peace of mind with this monitor in term of security. Therefore, if you just need one to monitor their baby when they in other rooms or outside near house, Infant Optics DXR-8 is really suitable for you.
In short, Infant Optics DXR-8 video baby monitor should be great choice for those who have one child and do not use in office. Although it still remains some weak points such as no clock on screen or wide lens is not included in purchase, however, others is really worthwhile.
3. Motorola MBP854CONNECT Dual Mode Baby Monitor
One of the best video baby monitors that we cannot skip is Motorola MBP854. This is also a Wi Fi baby monitor that allows you monitor at home with handheld device or from anywhere on compatible smartphones, tablets or PC.
- Full-color 4.3 inch diagonal LCD display
This shows real-time video and sound in your baby’s. However, the video quality at night is not really good, if you totally do not have any lights in baby room, the image is not very clear, but overall you still watch your baby.
- Two-way communication, remote pan/tilt/zoom
This function also provide you further convenience. This helps you keep connected with your baby and family. Moreover, this model supports lullabies function with 5 choices to keep your baby calm in some situation.
- To talk about video streaming function, if iBaby M6T has Sleep Mode to prevent others from watching video, the Motorola MBP854 allows you to turn off the Wi Fi feature if you do not need. In case of, Wi Fi feature on, I think you do not need to worry much because camera is set up in password-protected networks. Hence, do not worry much about this issue.
One of points that I am not satisfied with this Motorola MBP854 is its short battery life – only 3-4 hours. The others are nice.
4. Philips AVENT uGrow Smart Baby Monitor
In my own evaluation, smart WiFi baby monitor helps you to maintain the most reliable, stable and secure connection to your baby and your family. So, if can, you should invest in a smart WiFi one. Philip Avent Grow is one like that. Some of its features and my comments:
- This Philips AVENT uGrow best video baby monitor automatically switches seamlessly between WiFi, 3G and 4G to maintain a continuous connection to baby.
- This baby monitor provides 720p HD day and night vision quality with snapshot function
This function allows you capture baby’s special moments. In trust, I really like this features. Because, babies often have cute moments, and parents will feel so special when you can keep these moments.So, let’s image how your children feel when they see these pictures when they grow. So nice!
- A selection of lullabies
Lullaby library is also provided to keep baby calm for contented sleep. Although, baby monitor is not only device that has lullabies playing function, you can use many other devices. However, baby monitor is the most convenient way for you to play lullabies. For example, when you see your baby is in touch time (through monitor screen, of course), you can remote lullabies function to soothe him. This is more convenient than you move to nursery and turn on MP3 Recorder or something like that to play music or lullabies.
- Philips AVENT uGrow baby monitor also allows multi-users with 10 cameras (for 10 viewers) and 3 simultaneous views.
It means that you can add more 9 cameras and invite 10 people to watch video. However, only 3 people can watch in the same time.
- Safe connect Technology
Realizing the importance of security and privacy, Philips equips this baby monitor with SafeConnect Technology. This keeps people free from worrying about hack issue or interference from third party.
- Some other nice features of this Philip AVENT includes: temperature and humidity monitoring and tracking, smart alert system or noise monitoring.
- One of the most outstanding things of this baby monitor in comparison with M6T is that it can be mounted on the wall without any support or additional device. Hence, you do not need to pay more for any other device.
The only thing I don’t like in this baby monitor is that sometime it has trouble when switch between 3G and WIFI. So, if can, you should have strong wifi connection for it to work well in all time.
These above are 4 top best video baby monitors to this time, each has its own special features and function. Therefore, each is suitable for certain situation and demand of people. However, in overall, they bring the convenience and peace of mind to parents who always expect the best for their baby. Moreover, our blog has many other articles about types of baby monitors and tips how to buy the best one. If you are looking for other types of baby monitor such as audio or you have twins or an affordable one, you can read our reviews on best audio baby monitor, baby monitor with 2 cameras or best baby monitor under $100. Hope that you can find useful information in these posts. If you have any trouble when reading our posts or any comments, questions, don’t hesitate to leave us one comments below.
Last update on 2019-10-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API