Table of Contents
- 0.1 RelatedPosts
- 0.2 Top 10 Best All in One Printer under $150 for Home Use 2019
- 0.3 Top 5 Best Printers For Screen Printing Film Reviews in 2019
- 0.4 Top 10 Best Printers for Graphic Designers (2019 reviews)
- 0.5 TOP 10 Best Printers For Heat Transfers – Reviews in 2019
- 0.6 Top 5 Best Printers for Art Prints at Home and Office (2019 Reviews)
- 1 Review 5 Best Printers For Envelopes in 2019
- 1.1 1. Canon Office and Business MX922 All-In-One Printer
- 1.2 2. Brother Printer MFC-L8850CDW Wireless Color Laser Printer with Scanner
- 1.3 3. HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 All-in-One Wireless Printer
- 1.4 4. Canon PIXMA MP495 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One
- 1.5 5. Canon MX492 BLACK Wireless All-IN-One Small Printer
- 2 Conclusion
When you are purchasing an envelope printer, the very first thing that you should ask yourself is how long you are going to use it? If you want one for a huge office, it needs to be able to work for a whole lot of individuals at high rates. People who are trying to find a printer for envelopes to get in-home usage, you can settle with a single which is categorised as entry-level.
Each of those reviewed under can print cards, envelopes, and much more. If you are the sort of individual to deliver personalised messages, then you need to keep on studying to one that will fit your requirements.
You can choose between a monochrome laser along with an inkjet. For in-home and small business usage, laser printing can go a very long way. For more heavy duty printing projects, an inkjet printer could be the perfect alternative.
We included an overview for all the nine greatest printers for envelopes which we could encounter online. We expect that everybody will get lots of advice from our post in hopes to create a fantastic purchasing decision.
Review 5 Best Printers For Envelopes in 2019
1. Canon Office and Business MX922 All-In-One Printer
Best All-in-one Printer Under $100
The Canon office and business MX922 is a superior and extremely fast wireless printer which prints at a speed of 15 and 10 IPM(Images per minute) for black and colored prints respectively. Enjoy the quality prints without any jams and the freedom of printing from anywhere in your home.
This printer makes it easy to print, copy, scan and fax multiple documents. It has a 35-sheet duplex automatic document feeder (ADF) and 5 individual ink tanks. One particularly interesting feature of the Canon MX922 is the scan resolution of up to 2400 x 4800 dpi optical. Furthermore, it has 3-inch LCD screen and is extremely easy to set up.
The Canon MX922 all-in-one printer is extremely easy to use, for more details and information on the user guide, the document may be viewed on Amazon as PDF file. https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/A1Mwa2Y5DoS.pdf
As far as best printer for envelopes goes they don’t get much better than this. The Canon MX922 is not only super affordable but a tonne of comfy to use. I’m giving it two big fat thumbs up!
- Best wireless connectivity
- Built-in disc tray for printing custom CD/DVD labels
- Highly Affordable price
- Easy setup and solid performance
- Printing large documents is time-consuming
2. Brother Printer MFC-L8850CDW Wireless Color Laser Printer with Scanner
Best Multifunction Printer in 2019
Introducing the next printer of my list, the Brother MFC-L8850DCW. Wireless connectivity, multifunction features, and high-quality printing makes it one of my favorite printers to start with. This printer is cost-efficient and comes with several security features including secure print and secure function lock.
The weight of this printer is 67.4 pounds so, I cannot say that it’s a portable printer. It has an ADF(Automatic document feeder) capacity of 50 pages and a 4.85 inches color touch screen display. Furthermore, the flexible paper handling and the ability to print faster makes it one of the best printer out there in the market.
Most customers love its versatility and durability. That said, complaints are few. Most users found this device to be exactly what they were looking for, and at a good price.
- Good quality prints
- Cost efficient and effective
- Solid and durable
- Expensive printer
- Heavy, not portable
3. HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 All-in-One Wireless Printer
Best Inkjet Printer
The next up on my list is the HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 and I’m sure it’s not gonna disappoint you. This printer is a wireless all-in-one ink ready unit and is perfect for both home & office use. It features quality printing and costs 50% less than other printers on each print. Furthermore, the fact that caught my attention with this product is a software called HP Jetadvantage private print that helps protect our information and keeps it confidential.
The HP Officejet Pro 8710 makes your work easy and lightning fast.
The HP Officejet Pro 8710 has a 2.65-inch touchscreen and prints at a speed of 22/18 PPM for black/color respectively. It has a 1200 dpi scan resolution and is protected by 1-year limited warranty.
This printer includes all of the features which a great printer should have and is best for printing envelopes. However, the only downside of this product is that it’s not compatible with other non-HP inks. So, you have to purchase only theirs(HP) ink to make this printer work.
- Lower cost per page
- Helps protect your information
- Does not support 3rd party cartridges
- Difficult to set up and install
4. Canon PIXMA MP495 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One
Best Printer for HD Prints
If you’re looking for a printer that has great performance, wireless connectivity and ease of use then Canon PIXMA MP495 is for you. This printer auto adjusts your photos to make them look beautiful. It has a stylish & compact design and has a quick start process.
This printer is compatible with Windows 7, XP, Vista, MAC OS and even allows you to print from your high-end devices like tablets and Ipads. Furthermore, an amazing software, “Full HD Movie Print” installed in this printer will turn your favorite high definition movie clips captured with your cameras into alluring prints. There are a lot of happy users of this printer.
Your Canon PIXMA MP495 purchase includes document kit, 2 ink cartridges, Power cord, and a USB cable.
- Beautiful and borderless high-quality photos
- Turns your HD movie clips into amazing prints
- Fax function is not available
- Sometimes the paper jams in the feeding tray
- Setup is time-consuming
5. Canon MX492 BLACK Wireless All-IN-One Small Printer
Wireless All-In-One Smart Printer for Envelopes
This printer is ideal for those on a budget and is designed to print superior quality prints. It’s a compact printer making it suitable for your home or office. It has an ADF feature available which helps you to save a lot of time.
For some reason, the white version is a bit more expensive than the black version, even though they are exactly the same printer. Maybe they may have more demand for the white one, I don’t know.
It prints silently and features a high-speed business fax function. It comes with a user manual and is definitely a very nice printer, that’s why I have included it on my list.
- Has a compact design
- Prints quickly and nicely
- It is made from cheap and low-quality material
- Consumes a lot of ink on printing
Every printer on this list has it’s own qualities. Now, you have to decide which one would be a good fit for you but one thing that they all have in common is that they can all print excellent envelopes.
I hope the recommendations above would have helped you find the best printer for envelopes for your needs. However, if you have any questions, please leave a comment below.
Last update on 2019-08-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API