Table of Contents
- 0.1 RelatedPosts
- 0.2 Top 10 Best All in One Printer under $150 for Home Use 2019
- 0.3 Top 10 Best Printers for Graphic Designers (2019 reviews)
- 0.4 Top 10 Best Printers For Crafters Under $150 – Reviews in 2019
- 0.5 Top 15 Best Printers Under $50 – Reviews in 2019
- 0.6 Top 5 Best Printers For Screen Printing Film Reviews in 2019
- 1 Review 5 Best Printer for Art Prints at Home and Office
- 1.1 1. Epson Artisan 1430 Wireless Color Wide-Format Inkjet Printer
- 1.2 2. Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II Inkjet Photo Printer
- 1.3 3. CANON PIXMA iX6820 Wireless Business Printer with AirPrint and Cloud Compatible
- 1.4 4. Epson Stylus Photo R3000 Wireless Wide-Format Color Inkjet Printer
- 1.5 5. Epson Stylus Photo R2000 Wireless Wide-Format Color Inkjet Printer
- 2 Do you use a printer for art print that you highly recommend?
If you’re a digital artist, you are likely going need to print out your artworks from time to time for many different reasons. You have to realise that there are various types of printers for art prints.
Nowadays, it is simpler to locate copies of famous paintings, for instance, to the sake of study and observation. Coming up with artwork production where composed pictures can easily create throughout the machine is also possible — and even doable — gone the times where artists need not to do everything by their own hands.
Some printers for art prints are regarded as the best when it comes to replicating artworks. To acquire the right printer, first, you need to identify what you wish to do with it, and how much you may spend on a printer that prints photos and artwork.
Review 5 Best Printer for Art Prints at Home and Office
1. Epson Artisan 1430 Wireless Color Wide-Format Inkjet Printer
Best Color Printer for Art Prints
This is the perfect and best printer for art prints which delivers borderless and large prints. The company Epson has a good reputation in the market and their printers are often chosen by professional photographers. The Epson Artisan 1430 is priced under $300 and it lets you print wirelessly from virtually anywhere in your home.
The Epson 1430 is just what it sounds like: a printer that gives remarkable high definition(HD) photos.
It prints large-size photos measuring 13 x 19 inches and has 6 individual ink cartridges. It weighs only 26lbs and has an option for USB connectivity.
The Epson 1430 prints at a speed of 2.8PPM(pages per minute) and can also be used to print CD/DVD labels.
Design and Photo Quality
The printer looks stunning and has an all-black construction. The photos have a sensational quality, clear text and water-resistant, making them gallery-worthy.
Sadly, the printer does not support duplex printing but if you’re after great prints or cutting printed pictures then it shouldn’t be an issue.
The Epson Artisan 1430 is an impressive printer that offers tremendous prints and we couldn’t resist ourselves from putting it on the top of our list.
- Mind-blowing and remarkable print quality
- Easy installation and wide format printer
- Offers 1-year limited warranty
- No duplex printing and ADF(auto document feeder)
- Does not have a display screen
- Time-consuming printing
2. Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II Inkjet Photo Printer
Best Inkjet Photo Printer
Introducing the Canon PIXMA Pro9000…!
Are you looking for a quality printing experience? Check out the Canon PIXMA Pro9000, which is an incredible printer. Actually, this printer prints 13 x 19 inches pictures and delivers 4800 x 1200 maximum color dpi(dots per image) resolution.
This printer is also portable and has 8 individual ink cartridges system. It is perfect for printing pictures, art prints, envelopes and whatever else you want to print in your everyday life.
We like Pro9000 more than Pro9500 because it is affordable and much more easy to install. Furthermore, most customers disliked pro9500 and appreciated Pro9000.
Operating the Canon PIXMA Pro9000 is simple. It prints beautiful borderless photos and has a 2-way(back and front) paper feeding facility. Also, it allows you to print directly from your digital camera and camera phone, thanks to the PictBridge connection.
Another awesome feature known as the Ambient Light Connection helps to optimize the color of the photo to match the specified lighting condition.
Overall Canon PIXMA Pro9000 is an impressive printer except the fact that it is not wireless. However, considering the price to performance ratio, it is perhaps one of the best printers you can buy in the market right now.
- This printer looks great and has a nice build quality
- Prints stunning pictures
- Auto photo fix automatically categorize your images and helps you produce gorgeous prints
- Does not support wireless connectivity
- Consumes a lot of ink
3. CANON PIXMA iX6820 Wireless Business Printer with AirPrint and Cloud Compatible
Best Range Business Printer
At around $150, Canon PIXMA iX680 is a great quality printer that gives you remarkable prints and performance for the price.
Being able to print wirelessly using you Ipad, tablet or mobile, this can be achieved by acquiring an ideal printer – Canon iX6820.
The Canon PIXMA iX6820 has a bunch of features, simple installation as well as wireless printing using Airprint, Canon Print App or Google Cloud Print. It prints quietly and quickly at a speed of 14.5 and 10.4 IPM(Images per minute) for black and color respectively.
Another notable feature of this printer is that it puts all your favorite printing features(filters, HD movie prints and more!) in one great software application, thanks to the Image Garden software.
Not too Big and Not too Small…!
This printer is classified as an inkjet printer(minutes jets of ink) and measures 23 x 12.3 x 6.3 inches, and has 9600 x 2400 maximum color dpi. It weighs 17.91 lbs.
Whether you need it for business, home or office, this printer will fit your needs perfectly.
What’s in the Box?
The Canon PIXMA iX6820 comes nicely packed with a USB power cord, Ink cartridges and some manuals for installation guides.
What Do Other People think about the Printer?
There are many reviews of this printer and most people were very satisfied with its performance. It is easy to use and prints good quality photos.
Many users of this printer wish that they had started using it years earlier and that using this printer has made their life easy.
However, some people stated that it’s lacking duplex printing feature. But then you won’t get any better than this at such an affordable price.
- Borderless photo printing
- Auto power on/off
- Great for cardstock and art prints
- Does not support duplex printing
- Wifi network sometimes disconnects automatically
4. Epson Stylus Photo R3000 Wireless Wide-Format Color Inkjet Printer
Best Photo Printer for Professional Prints
The Epson Stylus Photo R3000 is a slightly expensive printer but is also hands down one of the best printers for professional quality photo prints.
This printer is perfect for those who want to enjoy uncompromised quality, thanks to the fact that this printer has an Epson Ultrachrome K3 with Vivid Magenta ink technology.
With that said, the printer delivers large prints and the wireless connection allows you to print from anywhere in the home. Apart from this the printer looks stylish and is featured with auto sheet feeding facility.
Another amazing feature of this printer allows the roll of photo/glossy paper for landscape printing. Overall, Amazon users rate this printer at 5 stars 53% of the time, which is a nice rate.
One of the only downsides noted in reviews is that this printer uses a lot of ink and the cost of Epson cartridges are pretty high.
Aside from that, the printer receive consistently amazing reviews, and as we mentioned, we’ve been impressed with how professionally it prints. It’s a great printer to have.
- Fabulous and professional quality prints
- Easy to set up and install
- Large capacity ink cartridges help in delivering stunning prints
- Expensive printer and ink cartridges
5. Epson Stylus Photo R2000 Wireless Wide-Format Color Inkjet Printer
Wide Format Inkjet Printer
Let’s just consider it a younger, yet amazing sibling of the Stylus R3000 that we reviewed earlier. There are quite some changes when compared to the Stylus R3000, for instance, this printer has an Epson Ultrachrome Hi-gloss 2 ink technology as compared to the Epson Ultrachrome K3 in R3000. But is it even worthy? As a matter of fact, indeed it is. This printer does great printing and even allows you to print CD/DVD labels.
Landscape printing is made easier by allowing you to put the roll of paper in the tray. It prints at a speed of 20PPM and works great with both Windows and Mac OS operating system.
With that said, the wireless connectivity allows you to print from anywhere in the home and that’s what makes Epson Stylus R2000 best among the rest.
So, we can say that this is perhaps a good printer, the performance and outstanding print quality on both hands is spectacular, and it is definitely going to impress you. We are giving it our seal of approval.
What are Users Saying?
- Great printer for the price.
- Durable and nice built quality.
- Helps in printing gallery worth and framable photos.
- Superior quality prints guaranteed
- Best for professional photography
- Does not support duplex printing
- Expensive printer
Do you use a printer for art print that you highly recommend?
We would be glad to hear about it. Leave a comment below and tell us why you love your favorite printer and we’ll add it to the list once we crunch the numbers.
Last update on 2019-09-16 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API