Table of Contents
- 0.1 RelatedPosts
- 0.2 Top 10 Best All in One Printer under $150 for Home Use 2019
- 0.3 Top 5 Best Printers For Screen Printing Film Reviews in 2019
- 0.4 Top 10 Best Printers for Graphic Designers (2019 reviews)
- 0.5 TOP 10 Best Printers For Heat Transfers – Reviews in 2019
- 0.6 Top 5 Best Printers for Art Prints at Home and Office (2019 Reviews)
- 1 List of 5 Best Printer for Printing Checks Reviews in 2019
- 2 Conclusion
Buying checks from banks or online stores can be very expensive, especially if you need them on a regular basis. If you have your own business or are in a position where you are constantly required to write checks, the cost can have a severe impact upon the profit margins.
This can be prevented if you have your own machine for printing checks. Printing machines can be beneficial in reducing the time and effort for writing checks and also allow you to keep track of the financial proceedings in a more organized manner.
Now, you must be wondering well what kind of printer should I go with to print high-quality checks?
There are a number of things to be kept in mind before you go out and invest in a printer. The most important thing is to see if the printer is compatible with the software that you are using. Given below are the detailed reviews for 5 best products from the category. These printers have been carefully selected
keeping a number of things such as functionality and design in mind and will make sure that your money has not been wasted.
List of 5 Best Printer for Printing Checks Reviews in 2019
1. HP Laserjet Pro P1109w Monochrome Printer
Best HP Check Printer
This printer can be used in homes and offices alike. It features the 802.11b/g wireless networking and allows you to print your checks without requiring any extra cables. You can even print the checks directly from your mobile phone. It offers a very fast set up and is also very easy to use. It is capable of printing up to 19ppm letter or 18 ppm A4. Due to the Instant-on technology, it is capable of delivering prints at a very fast speed.
The printer is designed with paper-saving features and can help in conserving money as well as the resources. One of the ways in which it helps save the resources is by printing only the required content with HP smart print. Furthermore, the printer comes in a very sleek and industrial design. Due to its compactness, it can fit almost anywhere without taking up too much space. It can help you print cost-effective and highly professional checks right from your home. The prints have sharp images and crisp texts which make them perfect for business use.
- You can enjoy 24/7 web support with this printer
- It comes with a limited hardware warranty of one year and any complications arising within this period will be addressed to, without the requirement for any payments
- It features the auto on/off technology which can help in saving energy
- The software used for the printer is not much reliable
- The wireless function shows errors sometimes
2. HP Laserjet Pro P1606dn Printer
This is a high-speed laser printer, perfect for small offices. The printer has a built-in Ethernet networking, which makes it possible to have it shared with the entire office. It allows you to print up to 25 ppm A4 or 26 ppm latter. It makes use of the instant-on technology, which makes it capable of printing at very high speeds. It can be used for printing on a large variety of media and features a 10 sheet slot for priority input and a 250 sheet paper tray.
This printer allows you to save up on energy and paper, thereby reducing the cost of printing by a great amount. It automatically prints on both the sides, which can further help in cutting down the paper consumption by half. It has an auto on/off feature which means that you do not have to hang around the printer at all times. This feature can also help to save a lot of energy, thereby greatly reducing the energy bills.
Through the help of AirPrint, you can have your material printed from almost anywhere. It can be wirelessly be connected to iPod, iPad, and iPhone, thereby allowing you to manage your prints in the most organized and efficient manner. The texts and images printed by it are very sharp and crisp and can be conveniently used for professional applications.
- It comes in an ultra-compact design and helps to save space
- It does not produce distracting noise
- Comes with a warranty of 1 year
- Offers 24/7 web support
- Requires frequent toner replacement
3. Samsung Xpress SL-M2835DW/XAA Wireless Monochrome Printer
Best Wireless Printer
This printer is enabled with NFC and therefore can be connected to your handheld devices wirelessly. This makes it possible to print the content right from your mobile phone using the Samsung Mobile Print app. It prints in black and white tests at the speed of 29 pages per minute. This can make the printer highly functional, especially in businesses that require high volume printing on a frequent basis.
The printer is capable of printing crisp texts and images while also reducing the rate of toner usage. It features an Eco button which helps to conserve both energy as well as paper. The duplex printing technology used by the printer allows you to print on both sides of the paper.
- Easy operation
- High-resolution printing
- High-speed printing
- The setup instructions that come with the printer are incomplete and difficult to follow
4. Epson Expression Home XP-420 Wireless Color Photo Printer with Scanner & Copier
Best Printer for the Money
We’re already on the 4th printer of our best printer for printing checks list. This printer has a very easy navigation and supports wireless connections. You can use it for printing directly from your tablets, smartphones, iPads, and iPhones. The printer uses individual ink cartridges. This means that whenever you run out of color, you can replace only the particular color, thereby saving the resource.
It supports a large number of operating systems including the Windows 8, windows vista, windows 7, Mac OS, Windows XP Professional, Windows XP SPE and other higher versions. It also a built-in card slot which can be used for scanning directly to Facebook.
- It offers a very easy setup
- Compact and space saving
- Features a 2.5 inch LCD
- The cartridges run out very quickly
5. Brother HL-L2340DW Compact Laser Printer
This printer can offer very high-quality printing of up to 27 ppm. It can be connected to other devices through the USB interface or wireless network. It allows you to print directly from your handheld devices through the Wi-Fi direct, google cloud print, air print and brother iPrint and scan. It has an automatic duplex printing feature that allows you to print on both the sides, thereby saving paper. There is a manual feed slot for envelopes and a 250 sheet tray that can be used for letters or legal.
- It is very easy to install
- Can be shared by multiple users
- It belongs to the class 1 laser product
- It can be difficult to connect the printer to home network
- The wireless connectivity is not stable
Do you use a printer for printing checks that’s cut above the rest? If so, we would be glad to hear about it. Leave a comment below and tell us about your favorite printer and we’ll add it to the list once we crunch the numbers.
Last update on 2019-08-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API