Table of Contents
- 0.1 RelatedPosts
- 0.2 Top 5 Best Meat Smokers For Beginners (2019 Reviews)
- 0.3 Top 10 Best Electric Meat Smokers (Reviews in 2019)
- 0.4 Top 8 Best Commercial Meat Smokers (2019 Reviews)
- 0.5 Top 5 Best Offset Smokers under $500 (Reviews in 2019)
- 0.6 Top 5 Best Wood Smokers Under $500 (2019 Reviews)
- 1 Have you heard about Pellet Smoker?
- 2 Do you know the history of pellet smoker?
- 3 List of 5 Best Electric Pellet Smokers under $1000
- 3.1 1. REC TEC Grills Bull RT-700 Portable Wood Pellet Grill
- 3.2 2. Traeger Junior Elite Pellet Grill with Digital Thermostat Controller
- 3.3 3. Camp Chef Pellet Grill & Smoker LS
- 3.4 4. Pit Boss Grills 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- 3.5 5. Green Mountain Grills Davy Crockett Pellet Grill – WIFI enabled
- 4 Conclusion
Smoked meat is one of the favorite food for barbecue lovers. Nowadays the electric smokers are playing their significant role in most of the houses, multi-cuisine restaurants, and parties.
With the help of this electric smoker, we can cook the meat without losing the nutrients. The curiosity of barbecue is growing every year. So the use of smokers is increased all over the world.
Have you heard about Pellet Smoker?
Electric Pellet Smokers are regular smokers it can be used easily since it has the thermostatically controlled similarly your kitchen stove. Setting temperature is easy by adding wood pellets to the fire pot. Set it and forget it. You will get delicious smoked meat within an hour.
Do you know the history of pellet smoker?
In 1982, Oregon’s Traeger Heating incorporated a home heating system which is made from compressed sawdust, a by-product of local lumber milling. But it can not be used after the winter. So then he came with the; latest model of pellet smokers that consist of three mode temperature control option. It can be used with any season.
Nowadays its improved by LCD screen controls due to the impact of technology. There is a lot of pellet smokers are available in the market. I have sorted out some of the best pellet smoker based on the customers rating.
List of 5 Best Electric Pellet Smokers under $1000
1. REC TEC Grills Bull RT-700 Portable Wood Pellet Grill
REC TEC Wood Pellet smoker is multifunctional equipment that can be used to smoke, grill, sear and bake the meat. Grill lights itself and gets to temp quickly. Burn-in at 400F, and it took about 20 min in 40F ambient temp with a bit of wind.
The control panel comes with On/OFF and Push button. Smoking is pure by pressing the push button. Your REC TEC is a precision cooking instrument that will increase the repeatability of your favorite recipes.
It maintains the high temperature throughout the cooking process once you set the temperature. The construction of the product is a durable textured powder coat finish that keeps the smokers away from the corrosion. It designed with the measure of 19.5″ x 36″ cooking area and 250 pounds weight. The bull horn handles are made of micro polished stainless steel.
- It uses the smart grill technology that maintains the precise temperature from 180ºF to 500ºF in 5º increments.
- It has a separate container for pellet wood fuel on the side of the smoker
Burn-in at 400F and it took about 20 min in 40F ambient temp with a bit of wind.
- Smart Grill Technology,
- Micro polished stainless steel.
- Textured powder coat finish,
- 40-pound hopper capacity.
2. Traeger Junior Elite Pellet Grill with Digital Thermostat Controller
Traeger Junior Elite Pellet Grill/Smoker is upgraded with Traeger Digital Thermostat Controller. It designed with the measure of 15″ x 20″ cooking area and 70 pounds weight, and it offers up to 19,500 BTUs.
It Designed with Convection technology that circulates the smoky hot air over and around the meat. It cooks the meat evenly. It is steel construction and uses the hardwood pellets to make the fire. It provides the consistent heat that maintained throughout the cooking process.
It equipped with auto-start ignition EZ drain grease porcelain coated grilling grate smoke exhaust that spread the smoky over around the meat. The control panel comes with the rotated reversible switch with various temperature levels that allows you to adjust the temperature as much you want.
- It designed with the smart temperature control and decent fuel capacity
- Constant heat transfer allows the meat smoked evenly
- This pellet grill comes with foldable legs which make it portable.
It is steel construction and uses the hardwood pellets to make the fire.
- Traeger Digital Thermostat Controller,
- 292 square inches of cooking area.
- Auto-start ignition,
- EZ drain grease porcelain coated.
- Huge dent.
3. Camp Chef Pellet Grill & Smoker LS
Camp Chef is a perfect choice for the people those whose want to cook outdoor like camp. It is equipped with an automatic pellet dispenser system that dispenses the pellets automatically until the meat has been prepared. It can be done by pressing the push button.
The pellet hopper is more significant that you no need to refill the pellet often. The control panel comes along with a LED digital temp control system with stainless food probe that allows you to set the temperature as much as you need. It designed with the measure of 15″ x 20″ cooking area and 70 pounds weight, and it offers up to 19,500 BTUs.
- It is featured with low and high temperature that allows you to cook different food
- The advanced patented drop down system for cleaning will make the grill cleaning easy.
It is equipped with an automatic pellet dispenser system that dispenses the pellets automatically.
- LED display,
- Stainless steel food probe.
- Patented Drop down cleaning,
- Easy to assemble.
- Poor quality.
4. Pit Boss Grills 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
Pit boss grills are multi-purpose that can be used for grilling, smoking and baking the meat. It uses pure natural fuel to cook the food. The control panel is designed with the digital control board that has the temperature control probe.
With the help of this temperature control probe, you can able to set the temperature range from 180 degrees to 500 degrees. The construction outfit is made of the copper embossed lid and some of the luxurious features which give the beautiful finishing. It designed with the measure of 36 x 18 x 39 inches” cooking area and 73 pounds weight.
- It has state and art temperature control
- The cooking surface is a decent one
- It includes a digital control board.
The control panel is designed with the digital control board that has the temperature control probe.
- Two-tone black and copper finish,
- Solid bottom shelf.
- Dial in digital control,
- Automatic start and cool down.
- Very small.
5. Green Mountain Grills Davy Crockett Pellet Grill – WIFI enabled
Davy Crockett Pellet Grill is one of the employs Green Mountain’s advanced model from the pellet smoker. They are designed with digital touch-pad controller along with an integrated meat thermometer that allows you to check internal meat temp with a switch.
It also contains an adapter to run the electronics from your car battery or cigarette lighter. It is designed with the wifi technology that allows you to control the smoker via your smartphone or laptop.
- It uses Open Flame technology that produces the constant temperature
- Wifi technology makes the product unique from another smoker.
- It is Portable, and it includes Folded Legs Double as Handles
- Ultimate Tailgating Grill and it Includes Sense-Mate
- Thermal sensors are used which constantly monitors grill temperature
It includes adapters to run the electronics from your car battery or cigarette lighter.
- Open flame technology,
- Ultimate tailgating grill.
- Folded legs.
These are all the best electric pellet smoker. Every product has its unique feature. You can select the best violin by comparing their features and specifications.
There are different types of best electric meat smokers available for cooking other foods too. What kind of meat smokers did you prefer cooking?
Share your views on the product below in the comment section.
Last update on 2019-08-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API